Feasibility assessment for organisations considering entering new markets
Services in Feasibility assessment phase are most suitable for companies trying to answer the question whether it is feasible to develop the project to target country. The question will be answered to facilitate decision-making with the emphasis on following elements:
- Is the market strong enough for Engaging?
- Accessibility, company ability and capacity?
- Competing activity?
- Is there demand for the product?
- What are the cultural aspects of commerce?
- Company´s ability to adjust?
- Cultural influence?
- What is the political structure?
- How is politics and commerce intertwined?
- What is the main monetary system and is it connected to informal economy?